Join us in celebrating Lunar New Year and LGBT diversity within the APA/API community
Monday, Feb. 7, 2011
6:30 to 9 pm
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
125 Broad Street
Between Water and South Street
Downtown New York, NY 10004
Featuring remarks from Ben de Guzman, Co-Director for Programs at the National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance and a national 2009 Unsung Hero by Asian Pacific Americans for Progress, who will share insights into the current political climate for the LGBT and Asian American/South Asian communities in Washington, DC and its implications for the Big Apple.
Fabulous conversation – fabulous food – fabulous friends- old and new.
Subway: 4/5 to Bowling Green; W/R to Whitehall; 1 to South Ferry
RSVP to Kelly Smith at [email protected] or 212-558-7290 for building admittance.
Please provide name, firm or organization name, email, and mailing addresses (street, city, state, zip).
- Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY)
- South Asian Bar Association of New York (SABANY)
- LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York (LeGaL)
- Muslim American Bar Association of New York (MuBANY)
- National LGBT Bar Association
- Q-WAVE (Queer Women & Trans. Asian. Visible. Empowered.)
- South Asian Lesbian & Gay Association (SALGA)
- Gay Asian & Pacific Islander Men of New York (GAPIMNY)